The G-TEL WP500 is a weatherproof phone designed for locations where
durability and weather resistance is needed. This phone can be used for direct
dialed calls and also has the capability to store nine unique speed dial numbers
for fast push button access by the telephone user. The WP500 is perfect for use
as an emergency phone in transit applications or parking garages.
This phone is designed to be either wall or pedestal mounted, and can easily be
wall mounted without the need for a separate mounting device. The G-TEL WP500 is
made of durable powder coated steel and is protected by a sealed door with
latch. The phone utilizes several gaskets and water proof gels to keep water
Optional Security Screw Kit allows the main fasteners on the front of the phone
to be changed out with special tamper-resistant screws during installation. Kit
includes ten security screws and one security screw driver bit.
- Easily wall mountable on its own or can be mounted to a pedestal. Optional
pedestal options are available below.
- Allows up to nine unique speed dial numbers to be stored for quick push button
access by user.
- Keypad programmable.
- Vandal resistant.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Works with any standard telephone line.
- Can be used on most PBX systems as an extension phone.
- Door latch allows door to be locked if necessary (pad-lock not included).
- Magnetic hook switch (lever-less).
- All components of the WP500 including the receiver, transmitter, keypad,
ringer, circuit board and cabinet are designed to be multi-layer waterproof and
- Cabinet is constructed of aluminum alloy die-casting.
- VOIP compatible.
- Transit stations
- Roadside emergency phone
- Parking garage emergency phone
- Courtesy phone
- Security phone
- Hot line phone
Telephone line powered. 24 VDC to 56 VDC. Loop current range: 22 mA to 90 mA.
B-1 (POTS) line, loop start, standard dial tone 600/120 Hz