The 18" handset is similar to our traditional handsets but modified with a shorter 18" cord. These handsets are ideal for inmate and visitation phones which require a shorter cord as well as a durable handset to combat vandalism. The 18" handset is available with 3 different microphone types, Carbon, Dynamic & Electret.
Each handset consist of the following elements:
- Handset type: Standard Receiver and available Carbon, Dynamic or Electret Transmitter
- Handset handle and cap material: ABS
- Wiring: Four 24 gauge Teflon insulated wires (2 for receiver, 2 for transmitter), with 4 spade conductors (Optional single modular plug by request, $3.00 per unit extra)
- Armored Cord Assembly.: 304 Stainless Steel, Interlock style.
Inside Diameter, 0.250", 6.350mm. Outside Diameter, 0.329", 8.357mm.
Linear Pull Test Load, 1000 lbs., 454 kg
- Includes steel lanyard which is anchored to handset handle.
- Other Components: lanyard block retainer; anti-rotation wedge; transmitter holder; blue rubber grommet to seal handset/cord connection
- DC Resistance at 20 degress C : 145 ± 15 ohm
- Frequency Response Range: 300-3400 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 2 dB at 60mv
- Impedance: 150 ± 30 ohm at 1 KHz
SG-T2 Carbon Transmitter (Default)
DT-05 Dynamic V1 (Optional)
IDR-35 Dynamic V2 (Optional)
EMS-94 Electret (Optional)
Noise-Canceling, Electret or Carbon-compatible (Optional)
Custom colors, cord lengths, microphones and wire terminal/plugs are available depending on details and volume. Call 1-800-884-4835 or fill out the contact us form to inquire about custom handsets or volume quotes.
Master Case Qty: 30 pcs
Handset caps are sealed with high-strength epoxy adhesive prior to shipping, unless otherwise requested.