Advanced Line Simulator
The Line Simulator produces two way communication between standard telecom products such as modems, fax machines, Key Systems, PABX’s and standard single line telephones.
The Line Simulator provides two way communication between standard analog telecom products such as modems, fax machines, key systems, PABX’s as well as standard telephones.
The DLE-300 advanced Line Simulator provides sales people, technicians, engineers, etc. with a cost effective, easy to use method of conducting on-site demonstrations or diagnostics, eliminating the need to locate phone lines and disrupt the customer’s phone service.
- Supports all high speed data, produces name or name and number caller ID data
- Audio input/output for recording voice prompts
- 40 V DC talk battery
- Precise call progress tones (dial tone, ring back, fast and slow busy, SIT, and re-order tones)
- Standard and distinctive 20Hz AC ringing
- Provides CPC breaks after disconnect
- Touch tone detection
- Ringdown mode (no touch tones required)
- 911 trainer mode for classroom training
- Comes with ringer and speakers