The mounting backplate is the most basic and cost efficient way to mount a payphone.
The mounting backplate is the most basic and cost efficient way to mount a payphone. If you are looking for functionality over style, the backplate is ideal. View our Booths & Enclosure section for more attractive mounting options.
- Required to mount the payphone if not using a pedestal or booth.
- Compatible with virtually any Bell Style payphone as well as most Coinless / Armored type phones.
- Line can be ran from above, below or behind the backplate.
- Provides up to 19 wall mounting holes (best suited for toggle bolts or large wood screws).
- Provides up to 12 1/4x20 threads for securing the phone. - Provides up to 4 mounting stud holes which allow the phone to hang in place during installation while at the same time perfectly aligns the 1/4x20 holes of the phone with the 1/4x20 threads of the backplate (requires Brass mounting studs).
- Recommended for Indoor use only.
- Master Case Qty: 25 pcs
ManufacturerG-TEL Enterprises, Inc.
Dimensions1"L x 7"W x 20 1/2"H
Shipping Weight2.00 lbs
Lead TimeUsually Ships Same Day