The Armored Coinless Phone is a small, stainless steel telephone designed for use in locations where protection and durability are needed. This phone can be easily wall mounted without the need for a separate mounting device. The Armored Coinless Phone is made of durable 14-gauge stainless steel and is protected with tamper resistant security screws. It has a built-in volume control button and a reinforced window for customized instruction cards. The Armored Coinless Phone is easy to install and simple to maintain.
- Emergency phone
- Courtesy phone
- Inmate phone
- Security phone
- Employee phone
- Hot line phone (requires dialer)
- Easily wall mountable
- Optional indoor and outdoor mounting options are available below.
- Heavy-duty armored handset is hearing aid compatible (HAC) and has an anti-static receiver
- Armored cord is made to Bell Core standards and withstands minimum 800 lb pulling test
- Works with any standard telephone line
- Can be used on most PBX systems as an extension phone
- Calling card service compatible
- Works with most auto-dialers and call restrictors
- Made of durable 14-gauge stainless steel
- Tamper resistant locking system
- Armored modular hook switch lever
- Armored modular keypad with metal buttons and bezel that is water, fire and shock resistant
- Re-enforced window for customized instructions cards
- Built in volume control button
- Built in ringer can be left on or turned off.
- Noise-Canceling Microphone option is recommended for loud environments.
Each order includes one tamper-resistant driver bit for every 1~4 phones. (For example, an order of 20 phones will receive 5 bits, an order of 3 phones will receive 1 bit.) The security bit works for multiple phones. Additional bits or optional security screwdriver can be ordered separately, please see links below.
Security Screw Bit
Telephone line powered. 24 VDC to 56 VDC.
Loop current range: 22 mA to 90 mA.
B-1 (POTS) line, loop start, standard dial tone 600/120 Hz
Please Note: For optimal operation it is recommended you upgrade the handset to the Dynamic V1 version if using these phones on any type of PBX or internal phone system. All hospitals, government entities, and commercial applications are encouraged to upgrade.
Master Case Qty: 4 pcs