2110V Printed Circuit Board
The Armored Phone Circuit Board is a replacement main board (PCB) for the Armored Coinless Phone, Bell Style Coinless Phone, and Full Size Coinless Phone. It can also be used to build your own Coinless phone or kiosk.
The 2110V Printed Circuit Board is a replacement main board (PCB) for the 2110V Armored Coinless Phone, Bell Style Coinless Phone, and Full Size Coinless Phone.
- Compatible only with 2110V, 2110V2 and Bell Style Coinless phones
- Compatible with most Carbon or Dynamic handsets
- Includes four screw terminals for spade tip handsets and 4-pin h/s connector for modular handsets
- Compatible with almost any 2-wire Hookswitch unit
- Provides a 7-pin keypad connector
- Provides dual screw terminal or RJ11 connector for telco line connection
- Includes 3 level jumper for handset microphone volume
- Provides connectors for volume control & ringer
Limited availability, product is in End of Life.
Telephone line powered. 24 VDC to 56 VDC. Loop current range: 22 mA to 90 mA. B-1 (POTS) line, loop start, standard dial tone 600/120 Hz