The Bell Style Coinless Phone is a large, stainless steel telephone designed for use in locations where protection and durability are needed.The Bell Style Coinless Phone is made of 11 gauge cold rolled steel with a durable powder coated finish. It includes a stainless steel faceplate and high-security locking system which makes it vandal resistant. This phone is capable of withstanding the environment of your most inhospitable phone locations.
- Emergency phone
- Courtesy phone
- Inmate phone
- Security phone
- Employee phone
- Hot line phone (requires dialer)
- Heavy-duty armored handset is hearing aid compatible (HAC) and has an anti-static receiver
- Armored cord is made to Bell Core standards and withstands minimum 800 lb pulling test
- Works with any standard telephone line
- Can be used on most PBX systems as an extension phone
- Calling card service compatible
- Works with most auto-dialers and call restrictors
- Made of 11 gauge cold rolled steel with a durable powder coated finish
- Tamper resistant locking system
- Armored modular hook switch lever
- Armored modular keypad with metal buttons and bezel that is water, fire and shock resistant
- Highly polished stainless steel faceplate with re-enforced instruction card window
- Built in volume control button
- Built in ringer can be left on or turned off.
- Noise-Canceling Microphone option is recommended for loud environments.
- Requires a backplate, indoor enclosure, or pedestal to properly be mounted.
****Optional Smart Circuit Board Upgrade***
- You can upgrade your phone to be a Smart Bell Style Coinless Phone.
- Smart phone allows you to program the phone for specific requirements.
- Deny or block certain numbers, reroute, and much more.
- Up to 12 speed dial numbers can be programmed.
- Call time limit can be programmed.
- Smart phone comes with a refurbished Protel circuit board.
- Smart phone is compatible with our 0+ commission program for compensation on collect and credit card calls.
Technical Specifications: Telephone line powered. 24 VDC to 56 VDC. Loop current range: 22 mA to 90 mA. B-1 (POTS) line, loop start, standard dial tone 600/120 Hz
Master CaseQty: 1 pc