EMS-94 Electret Condenser Microphone
The EMS-94 Electret Condenser Microphone efficiently transmits a pure and clear sound.
The newly improved EMS-94 Electret Condenser Microphone efficiently transmits a pure and clear sound. It has extra sensitivity with better reproduction fidelity. It eliminates the carbon granule packing problem. It is a solid state pre-amplifier that utilizes telephone power. It maintains constant line-level and improves the signal-to-noise ratio in all acoustic communications.
** If replacing a traditional EMS-94 which has a pre-attached xmit cup, you will need to add a 45.8mm xmit cup to support & connect this newer version EMS-94. Also, depending on the type of handset handle you are using, you may need to order a new handset wedge. **
- Type: Electret condenser microphone
- Response: -40 ± 3dB at 1 KHz
- Output Impedance: 1500 ± 300 ohm at 1 KHz
- Operation Voltage: 1.5V to 10V
- Drain Current: Max0.3mA (Supply Volt: 2V)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Above 60 dB
- Weight: 26 grams
- Dimension: (Ø) 45.8 x 38.6mm