The JP-3500 is a robust and reliable, vandal resistant armored phone constructed of 14-gauge stainless steel. Includes a built in mounting plate with moisture preventing gasket and oversized, sealed, stainless keypad making this unit waterproof to class IP54 for rugged environments. Quality built, minimizing your on-site costs and provide the most reliable armored phone available.
The JP-3500 armored coinless phone can be used in a variety of applications such as in jails and prisons as an inmate or staff phone. Anywhere a tamper resistant, rugged, armored stainless steel phone is needed such as prisons, hospitals, oil rigs, platforms, dormitories, airports, control rooms, sallyports, schools, gate and entryways, PREA phone, jails or waiting rooms. The JP-3500 will give you the best return on your investment in the industry.
- Large button, stainless steel sealed, ADA keypad
- ADA, ABA 508 compliant and an adjustable volume control
- Magnetic hookswitch with no moving parts, invisible, completely sealed
- Tamper, vandal resistant locking system with free installation bit included
- Built-in mounting plate, no need for additional equipment
- Oversized line-wire entrance hole w/ moisture preventing gasket
- Magnetic, sealed, hearing aid compatible handset for durable-clear communications
- Internal steel lanyard and stainless grommet provides added security for handset cord
- Stainless steel handset cord retaining bracket is designed for fast, on-site handset changes
- Handset made to Bell Core standards and withstands minimum 1000 lb pulling test and drop test
- Standard 24” cord length with optional 14”, 18”, 32” and 52” available
- Optional noise-canceling microphone available
DOWNLOAD PDF Brochure