The SP-3500 speakerphone is a industrial, durable 14 gauge stainless steel cord-free, handsfree phone designed to eliminate suicide risk. Features a single, stainless push button for initiating and terminating calls. The unit is designed with noise-reducing microphone which filters background noise and features a stainless steel ADA adjustable volume button are both ADA, ABA 508 certifiable for the blind and hard of hearing. The SP-3500 features a large customizable instruction card area and a tamper resistant locking system for industrial, commercial and inmate facilities.
This outdoor, weather resistant handsfree phone has a built-in mounting plate designed for fast, easy installation. The mounting plate includes a gasket which prevents moisture from entering phone. The oversized line-wire entrance hole w/ moisture preventing gasket is rated IP54.
- Cord-free speakerphone design eliminates suicide risk in jail settings
- Single, stainless push button for initiating and terminating calls
- Large, stainless steel ADA keypad
- Adjustable volume button
- Large customizable instruction card area
- Tamper resistant locking system
- Mounting plate includes gasket which prevents moisture from entering phone
- Oversized line-wire entrance hole w/ moisture preventing gasket
- Designed with noise-reducing microphone which filters background noise
Optional WallMount Conduit Plate available
DOWNLOAD PDF Brochure