The Electret Handset features a high-quality receiver and EMS-94 Electret microphone.
The Electret Handset features a high-quality receiver and EMS-94 Electret microphone. The handset is constructed of durable ABS plastic combined with a high strength stainless cord and steel lanyard. Ideal for use with most Electret compatible applications.
Each handset consist of the following elements:
- Handset type: SD-45150H20 Standard Receiver and EMS-94 Electret Condenser Microphone.
- Handset handle and cap material: ABS Plastic
- Wiring: Four 24 gauge Teflon insulated wires (2 for receiver, 2 for transmitter), with single modular plug (Optional 4 spade conductors)
- Armored Cord Assembly.: 304 Stainless Steel, Interlock style. Inside Diameter, 0.250", 6.350mm. Outside Diameter, 0.329", 8.357mm. Linear Pull Test Load, 1000 lbs., 454 kg
- Includes steel lanyard which is anchored to handset handle. Steel lanyard has a pull test load of approx. 550 lbs, 250 kgs.
- Other Components: lanyard block retainer; anti-rotation wedge; transmitter holder; blue rubber grommet to seal handset/cord connection
SD-45150H20 Standard Receiver:
- DC Resistance at 20 degress C : 145 ± 15 ohm
- Frequency Response Range: 300-3400 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 2 dB at 60mv
- Impedance: 150 ± 30 ohm at 1 KHz
EMS-94 Electret Condenser Microphone:
- Type: Electret condenser microphone
- Response: -40 ± 3dB at 1 KHz
- Output Impedance: 1500 ± 300 ohm at 1 KHz
- Operation Voltage: 1.5V to 10V
- Drain Current: Max0.3mA (Supply Volt: 2V)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Above 60 dB
Custom colors, cord lengths, microphones and wire terminal/plugs are available depending on details and volume. Call 1-800-884-4835 or fill out the contact us form to inquire about custom handsets or volume quotes.
4-pin modular connectors are supplied with most handsets at no additional cost, while supplies last. Certain handset variants which require modular connectors may require an upcharge.
Handset caps are sealed with high-strength epoxy adhesive prior to shipping, unless otherwise requested.
Master Case Qty: 30 pcs
- Weight1.25 lbs
- ManufacturerG-TEL Enterprises, Inc.
- Connector TypeModular, Spade
- Cord Length32", 14", 18", 24", 52"