JP Magnetic Handset
The Magnetic Handset works in conjunction with the Cradle / Reed Switch Assy. The handset utilizes a magnet in the receiver area which activates a reed switch on the Cradle to signal the on/off hook status of the telephone each time the handset is lifted and returned. Large internal magnet works well with various applications.
The carbon version of this handset fits our JP-3500 Coinless Phone and VP-3500 Visitation Phone.
Each handset consist of the following elements:
- Handset type: Receiver with Magnet and Carbon-equivalent electret
- Handset handle and cap material: ABS Plastic
- Wiring: Four 24 gauge Teflon insulated wires (2 for receiver, 2 for transmitter), with single modular plug (Optional 4 spade conductors)
- Armored Cord Assembly.: 304 Stainless Steel, Interlock style. Inside Diameter, 0.250", 6.350mm. Outside Diameter, 0.329", 8.357mm. Linear Pull Test Load, 1000 lbs., 454 kg
- Includes steel lanyard which is anchored to handset handle. Steel lanyard has a pull test load of approx. 550 lbs, 250 kgs.
- Color: Black
- Other Components: lanyard block retainer; anti-rotation wedge; transmitter holder; blue rubber grommet to seal handset/cord connection.
- DC Resistance at 20 degress C : 145 ± 15 ohm
- Frequency Response Range: 300-3400 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 2 dB at 60mv
- Impedance: 150 ± 30 ohm at 1 KHz
Standard Carbon Transmitter (Default)
DT-05 Dynamic V1 (Optional)
IDR-35 Dynamic V2 (Optional)
EMS-94 Electret (Optional)
Noise-Canceling, Electret or Carbon-compatible (Optional)
Custom colors, cord lengths, microphones and wire terminal/plugs are available depending on details and volume. Call 1-800-884-4835 or fill out the contact us form to inquire about custom handsets or volume quotes.
Handset caps are sealed with high-strength epoxy adhesive prior to shipping, unless otherwise requested.
- Weight2 lbs
- ManufacturerG-TEL Enterprises, Inc.
- Cord Length32", 14", 18", 24", 52"
- Plug TypeModular, Spade
- Microphone OptionStandard Carbon, Dynamic V1, Dynamic V2, Electret, Noise-Cancelling Electret, Noise-Cancelling Carbon