JP Magnetic Handset
The Magnetic Handset works in conjunction with the Cradle / Reed Switch Assy. The handset utilizes a magnet in the receiver area which activates a reed switch on the Cradle to signal the on/off hook status of the telephone each time the handset is lifted and returned. Large internal magnet works well with various applications.
Each handset consist of the following elements:
- Handset type: Receiver with Magnet and Carbon-equivalent electret
- Handset handle and cap material: ABS Plastic
- Wiring: Four 24 gauge Teflon insulated wires (2 for receiver, 2 for transmitter), with single modular plug (Optional 4 spade conductors)
- Armored Cord Assembly.: 304 Stainless Steel, Interlock style. Inside Diameter, 0.250", 6.350mm. Outside Diameter, 0.329", 8.357mm. Linear Pull Test Load, 1000 lbs., 454 kg
- Includes steel lanyard which is anchored to handset handle. Steel lanyard has a pull test load of approx. 550 lbs, 250 kgs.
- Color: Black
- Other Components: lanyard block retainer; anti-rotation wedge; transmitter holder; blue rubber grommet to seal handset/cord connection.
- DC Resistance at 20 degress C : 145 ± 15 ohm
- Frequency Response Range: 300-3400 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 2 dB at 60mv
- Impedance: 150 ± 30 ohm at 1 KHz
Standard Carbon Transmitter (Default)
DT-05 Dynamic V1 (Optional)
IDR-35 Dynamic V2 (Optional)
EMS-94 Electret (Optional)
Noise-Canceling, Electret or Carbon-compatible (Optional)
Custom colors, cord lengths, microphones and wire terminal/plugs are available depending on details and volume. Call 1-800-884-4835 or fill out the contact us form to inquire about custom handsets or volume quotes.
Handset caps are sealed with high-strength epoxy adhesive prior to shipping, unless otherwise requested.
- Weight2 lbs
- ManufacturerG-TEL Enterprises, Inc.
- Cord Length32", 14", 18", 24", 52"
- Plug TypeModular, Spade
- Microphone OptionStandard Carbon, Dynamic V1, Dynamic V2, Electret, Noise-Cancelling Electret, Noise-Cancelling Carbon