Handset with 3.5mm TRRS Audio Jack
The Handset with 3.5mm TRRS audio jacks features our high-quality handset assembly equipped with a 3.5mm TRRS audio jack (also known as TRRS jacks).
The handset is constructed of durable ABS plastic combined with a high strength stainless cord and steel lanyard. Microphone availability includes Carbon, Electret, Dynamic and Noise-Canceling. Ideal for use with most applications which require 3.5mm TRRS connectors.
Each handset consist of the following elements:
- Standard Receiver
- Available Microphone types: Std. Carbon (default), Electret, Dynamic, Nose-Canceling (Electret or Carbon-compatible)
- Handset handle and cap material: ABS plastic
- Wiring: Four 24 gauge Teflon insulated wires (2 for receiver, 2 for transmitter), with 3.5mm TRRS connector (aka 3.5mm audio jacks)
- Armored Cord Assembly.: 304 Stainless Steel, Interlock style. Inside Diameter, 0.250", 6.350mm. Outside Diameter, 0.329", 8.357mm. Linear Pull Test Load, 1000 lbs., 454 kg
- Includes steel lanyard which is anchored to handset handle. Steel lanyard has a pull test load of approx. 1000 lbs, 454 kgs.
- Other Components: lanyard block retainer; anti-rotation wedge; transmitter holder; blue rubber grommet to seal handset/cord connection
- DC Resistance at 20 degrees C : 145 ± 15 ohm
- Frequency Response Range: 300-3400 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 2 dB at 60mv
- Impedance: 150 ± 30 ohm at 1 KHz
Custom colors, cord lengths, microphones and wire terminal/plugs are available depending on details and volume. Call 1-800-884-4835 or fill out the contact us form to inquire about custom handsets or volume quotes.
Handset caps are sealed with high-strength epoxy adhesive prior to shipping, unless otherwise requested.
Master Case Qty: 30 pcs
**** Additional image is shown with an optional Handset Cord Swivel Retainer, sold separately
- Weight1.5 lbs
- ManufacturerG-TEL Enterprises, Inc.
- Warranty1 Year
- Lead TimeUsually Ships Same Day
- Swivel OptionNone, Swivel
- TypeBlack 32", Black 18", Black 52", Black 14", Black 24"
- Microphone OptionCarbon-compatible, Dynamic V1, Dynamic V2, Electret, Noise-Canceling Electret, Noise Canceling Carbon