Not rated yet
Armored Swivle Phone [ST-3500]
G-Tel’s ST-3500 phone utilizes a short handset cord attached to a swivel to minimize the risk of hanging or suicide. The ST-3500’s anti-suicide top cord, used in high risk facilities, dramatically reduces the risk of an inmate using the handset as a weapon to harm themselves or others. Mounts directly to the wall. Internal lanyard inside the armored cord sheath. Tamper Resistant and Low Maintenance.
- CE Certified, RoHS Certified, EMC Certified
- *ADA, ABA 508: Hearing Aid Compatible, Visually Compliant, User Controlled Volume Control
- Cord out top design with swivel conforms to anti ligature safety requirements
- Designed to make changing the handset much faster than other swivel products in the industry, with no special tool requirement.
- Constructed of durable 14‐gauge stainless steel
- All‐in‐one electronic dial pad and circuit board features automatic gain control, background noise filtering and DTMF standards
- Stainless steel bezel, marine quality sealed keypad‐ Waterproof to class IP55
- Manual Hook-switch
- Mounting plate includes gasket to prevent moisture from entering phone
- Mounting plate includes oversized line‐wire entrance hole for improved installation time
- Tamper resistant pin‐in‐head locking system
- Durable handsets with stainless steel handset cord, 2.5mm thick internal steel lanyard, made to Bell Core standards and exceeds 1000lb pull test, available with modular or spade connectors.
- 13 gauge stainless steel handset lanyard retainer
- Standard with 14” Handset Cord. Optional Handset cord sizes available
- Optional noise‐canceling microphone available
- Custom Corporate Logos can be etched into housing for no additional charge (minimum qty orders required)