- IP66 WEATHERPROOF Rating
- Modular handset and line connectors for easy service maintenance, no need to take the phone apart to change the handset
- Includes rugged handset with noise-canceling microphone
- Easily wall mountable on its own or can be mounted to a pedestal. Optional pedestal options are available below.
- Allows unique speed dial numbers to be stored for quick push button access by user.
- Keypad programmable.
- Vandal resistant.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Works with any standard telephone line.
- Can be used on most PBX systems as an extension phone.
- Magnetic reed switch (lever-less).
- All components of the WP-5000 including the receiver, transmitter, keypad, ringer, circuit board and cabinet are designed to be multi-layer waterproof and dust proof.
- Housing is constructed of aluminum alloy die-casting.
- VOIP compatible.
- Product weight 14.5 lbs. Shipping weight 17 lbs.
Telephone line powered. 24 VDC to 60 VDC. Loop current range: 22 mA to 90 mA. B-1 (POTS) line, loop start, standard dial tone 600/120 Hz
Weatherproof Grade: IP66
Ambient temperature: -40 ~ +140 degrees Fahrenheit (-40~ +70 C )
Relative Humidity < 95%
Atmospheric pressure 80~106KPa
Call transmission index SLR<12, RLR<-1, STMR>10, output impedence: 600ohm
Frequency response: 300~3400 Hz
Line Output Audio Signal Level: +2dB
Ambient Noise: <115dB
Distortion factor <2%
Ring sound level: >90dB