Armored Hotline Phone [HP-3500]
The HP-3500 Armored Hotline Phone is designed for locations where hotline / speed dial access is needed and protection and durability are important. This phone is perfect for use as an emergency phone or as an incoming-calls-only phone for industrial applications.
Each order includes one tamper-resistant driver bit. Additional bits or optional security screwdriver can be ordered separately, please see links Security Screw Bit or Security Screwdriver. Also ships with a 24” Dynamic V1 handset, please contact us if a different length or type is needed.Optional indoor and outdoor mounting options available on our Enclosures section
Master Case Qty: 6 pcs
-Jail/Prision/Visitation Phone..Dials pre-programmed number when speed dial button is pressed
- Owner programmable via internal keypad to set the hotline destination number
- Can also be used as a visitation phone for inmate-visitor environments
- Easily wall mountable without the need for a separate mounting device.
- Heavy-duty armored handset is hearing aid compatible (HAC) and has an anti-static receiver, additonal lengths and options available
- Armored cord is made to Bell Core standards and withstands minimum 800 lb pulling test
- Works with any standard telephone line
- Can be used on most PBX systems as an extension phone
- No need for separate auto-dialer or call restrictor
- Made of durable 14-gauge stainless steel
- Tamper resistant locking system
- Magnetic hookswitch
- Re-enforced window for customized instructions cards
- Built in volume control button
- Noise-Canceling Microphone option is recommended for loud environments.
- Built in ringer can be left on or turned off.
Telephone line powered. 24 VDC to 56 VDC. Loop current range: 22 mA to 90 mA. B-1 (POTS) line, loop start, standard dial tone 600/120 Hz
ManufacturerG-TEL Enterprises, Inc.
Dimensions11 ¼” tall x 5 ¼” wide x 3” deep
Lead TimeUsually ships in 1 to 3 business days
Shipping Weight9.00 lbs
Handset Cord Length24, 18, 14, 32, 52
Add Noise-Canceling Xmit?no, yes