Red 32" Handset
The Red 32" Handset features a high-quality receiver and standard carbon microphone.
The Red Handset features a high-quality receiver and standard carbon microphone. It is constructed of durable ABS plastic combined with a high strength stainless cord and steel lanyard. Available in 32" cord lengths. Ideal for locations prone to vandalism and compatible with most Carbon-based telephone devices.
Each handset consist of the following elements:
- Handset type: Standard Receiver and Standard Carbon Transmitter; (Optional transmitters available for volume orders, see below)
- Handset handle and cap material: ABS Plastic
- Wiring: Four 24 gauge Teflon insulated wires (2 for receiver, 2 for transmitter), with 4 spade conductors; (Optional 4-pin modular connector and other custom plugs available for additional cost, see below)
- Armored Cord Assembly: 304 Stainless Steel, Interlock style. Inside Diameter, 0.250", 6.350mm. Outside Diameter, 0.329", 8.357mm. Linear Pull Test Load, 1000 lbs., 454 kg
- Includes steel lanyard which is anchored to handset handle. Steel lanyard has a pull test load of approx. 550 lbs, 250 kgs.
- Available Cord Lengths: 32" (standard); (Optional cord lengths available for volume orders, see below)
- Other Components: lanyard block retainer; anti-rotation wedge; transmitter holder; blue rubber grommet to seal handset/cord connection
- DC Resistance at 20 degrees C : 145 ± 15 ohm
- Frequency Response Range: 300-3400 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 2 dB at 60mv
- Impedance: 150 ± 30 ohm at 1 KHz
- Weight: 60 grams
Standard Carbon Transmitter (Default)
DT-05 Dynamic V1 (Optional)
IDR-35 Dynamic V2 (Optional)
EMS-94 Electret (Optional)
Custom colors, cord lengths, microphones and wire terminal/plugs are available depending on details and volume. Call 1-800-884-4835 or fill out the contact us form to inquire about custom handsets or volume quotes.
Master Case Qty: 30 pcs
Handset caps are sealed with high-strength epoxy adhesive prior to shipping, unless otherwise requested.
ManufacturerG-TEL Enterprises, Inc.
Connector TypeSpade, Modular
Microphone OptionStandard Carbon, Dynamic V1, Dynamic V2, Electret